We are now seeking a UI/UX Game Artist to join our game development force. The successful candidate will experience working in a start-up environment and is willing to share game ideas, participate in recruiting, multi-stack programming, and decision makings. We offer competitive salary and share options, depending on your skills and knowledge. Unlike other start-ups, we provide generous performance bonuses to our team because we want everyone to share the same passion and goals for the company. When you apply for this position, please also tell us your expected salary.
- Produce creative, player-focused, and easy to use wireframes, user flows, and supporting documentation for our games Create stunning User Interface art assets that are flexible, efficient, and in a variety of styles Design and implement user interface screens, transitions, animations, and VFX etc.
- Work closely with designers and artists to establish a consistent visual identity.
- Collaborate with engineers and technical artists to carry designs from concept into final implementation.
- At least 1+ years of user interface and artwork creation experience
- Strong visual design skills and a deep understanding of usability design principles.
- Experience in designing and implementing UI artwork for mobile games.
- Solid proven experience of User Interface design.
- Open to receiving feedback from the team and proactive in learning and developing skills.
- Excellent visual design skills with regard to colour theory, layout and typography with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Understanding of technical constraints, optimisation and implementation.
- Knowledge of current trends in user interface design.