We are currently looking for a super creative User Acquisition Manager (or VP of Marketing for senior position) to lead the development, planning and execution of acquisition marketing strategies for Playwind’s games to drive profitable growth. Alongside a team of performance marketers that you’ll lead our acquisition efforts for the games you’re in charge of high-volume experimentation on all key current and potential user acquisition channels.
What you will be doing :
- Oversee the UA budget and strategy to grow our games. Plan and create of mobile marketing campaigns on various mobile ad networks and platforms (Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok .. etc)
- Monitor, measure, and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analysis to refine strategies.
- Track ads spend across top social platforms and ad networks. Analyse and report campaign results to identify optimisation opportunities and to grow the business across multiple KPIs (installs, retention, and profitability)
- Bring analysis and insight to acquisition funnel measurement, including helping to define & set goals for KPIs on each game, and working with Data Analysis, Products Teams and other internal stakeholders on implementing performance predictions and deciding on performance marketing initiatives.
- Design campaign growth plans for acquiring the right customers through focused, data-driven, and ROI based mobile user acquisition strategies across paid channels and our own cross promotional network.
What we are looking for :
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in online gaming companies
A little bit about you skills and knowledge:
- Proven ability to partner with internal stakeholders like Products, Creative and Data Analysis teams.
- Wide understanding of UA strategies and channels outside of tracked marketing.
- Deep understanding of the games marketing scene, especially in acquisition marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimise acquisition budgets.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR use the form below